To explore India, we provide a comfortable car and experienced, English-speaking driver, who is available for your exclusive use for the duration of your trip.
How does it work?
- If you provide the date and time of your flight, we will meet you at the exit gate with a clear sign with the name of your party. If your flight arrival time has an unexpected change, have no fear, we will confirm the time of your arrival before you arrive in India!
- Please let us know how many will be in your party, how many days will you require the car and driver, and which type of car you prefer
- Itinerary: Provide us a list of cities you want to see during your trip, and we can customize an itinerary for you.
- Hotels: you have the option of either booking your own hotels or allowing us to arrange them for you and include them in your package. We have years of experience and good relationships with hotel owners and can negotiate reasonable rates, as well as take some of the guess work out of your stay. When you are booking your trip, please let us know if you’d like to include hotels in your package.
- Cost: We require no payment in advance and will only require payment the morning after your arrival.
The price quoted to you will be inclusive of all costs related to getting you from ‘point A to point B’ (car, driver, fuel, tolls, road taxes, and – if you choose – hotels). We value our customers and never add on additional charges.
The cost for the car and driver is determined as follows. If your itinerary requires you to be on the road more than five hours a day or non-daylight hours, then this formula will not apply.
Pricing is based upon X rupees per kilometer, depending on the type of car. We charge a minimum of 200 kilometers per day, which is industry standard. We will determine the path and itinerary to ensure your safety and value for the money spent.
There are DAILY taxes to get in and out of Uttar Pradesh: Rs 500 for an Ambassador; more for larger cars. If you are doing a short trip in and out of Uttar Pradesh, Rs 1,000 will be added to your quote ahead of time. You won’t ever be asked for money when you get to a toll booth when you travel with us. The per km price guide as shown on our car rental page is figured to absorb all border taxes.
In addition to the above pricing, Rs 200 is added for each night you are away from Delhi. That covers your driver’s food and accommodation. Our drivers do not sleep in our cars.
If you don’t want to do a round-trip to Delhi, then the cost to return the car to Delhi will be added to your itinerary, which is standard industry practice in India.
Also keep in mind that although our drivers can drive you right up to the entry of most points of interests, they are not allowed to accompany you inside and act as a guide. However, if you should need one, please tell the driver and he can secure you a reliable person to show you around the monuments. Usually this is not necessary since most places are very tourist-friendly.
My guide book has cheaper rates per km – why is that?Guide books may provide different rate per km, but you need to be careful about what they are quoting. Does the car have air conditioning? Does it include all border taxes? Is the guide book current? Is the car comfortable and roadworthy? We know that our rates are competitive and we guarantee a smooth journey for you.
Where do your tours go?We have a range of standard tours available and can also tailor a trip to suit your needs. We specialize in tours around Rajasthan, Golden Triangle and Northern India. Contact us so that we can put together a package for you.
What is the role of the driver?Your driver will organize your itinerary and get you from A to B, and answer general questions you have about India. They will not accompany you into monuments or inside attractions but can recommend certified guides to you when you feel it is necessary.
Don’t take our word for it, see testimonials from some of our happy customers
Contact us for further information about the cars available or to make a reservation
Lastly, we value our drivers and your safety so will not accept requests that we think are dangerous. For example, driving at night and long distances without breaks. We may sometimes require an overnight stay for particularly long journeys.